Tuesday, 6 December 2011
To tell or not to tell? To lie or not to lie?
Secrets. Lies. Secrets. Lies. Are they the same? Hmmm. Maybe. Well, to me they kind of are. Secrets is when someone tells you something and you must not spill, but then when you don't spill and the person that the secret is about finds out then they accuse you of lying to them, which is so unfair because you were sworn to secrecy and thought, Oh well, what they don't know won't hurt 'em. But what I can't tell is which is worse: Keeping a secret, or lying to someone about it? Keeping a secret is not telling someone what you know, so that's the same as lying to them. So basically, you're screwed either way. So the best solution is to avoid them all. Which, of course, is kind of impossible. Or maybe its easy? Yeah, that's it. Easy as baking a cake. When someone tells you to keep it a secret, tell them, no, you don't want anything to do with it and to not bring you into their mess. Oh darn. If only I wrote this ancients ago then I would have avoided those messy situations I got myself into all those five years ago. -.- But we learn from our mistakes and learn to move forward. So: To tell or not to tell? To lie or not to lie? The best answer is: RUN WHILE YOU STILL CAN!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment